MIT CDOIQ Symposium guests can now benefit from a deal that we have reached with The Kendall Hotel
350 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142
1 866.566.1300 – Kendalhotel.com
Hotel is located within 5-minute walking distance from the MITCDOIQ Symposium Site.
All guests receive the following as part of their stay:
- Full American Breakfast Buffet
- Wireless & wired Internet Access
- Same Day Dry Cleaning Services (Monday – Saturday; priced per item)
- Hosted Wine Hour each night from 5p-6p
- Self-parking in our underground parking garage for a nightly fee (for registered hotel guests only)
- Pass to a nearby Fitness Center
- Use of our Business Center
- 20% off dinner in the hotel’s restaurant, The Black Sheep
- Daily Newspaper available at the front desk
|DISCOUNTED RATES CURRENTLY EXTENDED:|
|20 – Standard Queen or King: $339.00 per night plus taxes/fee totals $402.93 per night per room.
Rates are based on single or double occupancy.
Reservation method: Guests may call the hotel directly and ask for the room block by name or reserve online at www.kendallhotel.com and use the promo code“CDO17”. A detailed confirmation letter will be sent to the guest with hotel policies once they have confirmed.
Release date: Guests would have until 06/5/2017 to confirm a reservation, at this time any unreserved rooms will be released and available at prevailing hotel rates.
Parking: Limited Self-parking is available in our hotel owned garage. The hotel will extend a discount parking rate for your registered hotel guests of $18.00 per night – one vehicle per room.
Check in time: any time after 3 p.m.
Check out time: 11 a.m.
Luggage storage: is available for early arrival, or after check out.
The Black Sheep:, located in the lobby of the hotel, serves lunch and dinner as well as the full breakfast. Menus are available at www.thekendallhotel.com.
Sofa bed in Deluxe King room: $25 upgrade per night.
The Kendall Hotel is non-smoking and does not allow pets.